Hand poured natural vegan candle in a tin
We are proud to support U.K. artisans and are very happy to stock Melbourne Soap Company products who are based in South Derbyshire.
We just adore these hand poured, natural vegan soy wax candles in a tin!
Delicately decorated with seeds and crystal, scented with essential oils and natural petals to create a beautiful aroma. The 4.2oz aluminium tin is fully re-useable or recycleable and is packaged in a recycled presentation box. Burn time approx 25-30 hours.
- Waterlily Fern & Lavender - tones of lemon, lime, beugamot and juniper, decorated with purple amethyst, green agate crystals and poppy seeds
- Green Mint - peppermint essential oil with green adventurine, green agate crystals and poppy seeds
- Citrus Burst - sweet orange essential oil with tigers eye crystals and poppy seeds
- Winter Berry - red jasper, black carnelion crystals and poppy seeds
- Jasmine & Neroli - pineapple, peach, ylang ylang, rose, patchouli and sandalwood, decorated with pink and green agate crystals with poppy seeds
- Apple & Cinnamon - apple topped with cinnamon, poppy seeds and clear quartz crystals
Soy wax is a natural, renewable resource and and cleans up with plain old soap and water. It has a lower melting point than paraffin wax so will burn slower and longer than paraffin candles. Soy wax burns soot free .
- Before Lighting, trim the wick to ¼ inch, long crooked wicks can cause uneven burning, dripping or flaring.
- Burn candles in a well-ventilated room and avoid drafts to help prevent rapid or uneven burning, sooting and weak scent.
- It is recommended not to burn candles for longer than 4 hours, allow to cool for at least 2 hours before relighting.
- Never leave a candle unattended and keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Do not touch or move the candle until it has completely cooled.