'Guns' n Roses' silver earrings
These earrings are so rock chick and so gorgeous!
A teardrop of pink chalcedony hanging below an oval of aqua chalcedony which in turn hangs from a triangle of enhanced deep red ruby. All above a tiny sparkle of cubic zironia, set in a simple sterling silver surround with shepherd hook.
- Size: drop aprox. 55mm
- Weight: 4g
- Material: .925 sterling silver
- Presented in a vibrant upcycled silk sari bag
- Colours may vary online due to individual monitor settings
- Unfortunately we cannot accepted returns of earrings due to hygiene reasons
- Clean regularly with a polishing cloth, or a little warm water, pat dry with a soft cloth.
- Remove jewellery prior to showering, sleeping, exercising and hand sanitising.
- The gold jewellery is all one micron plated and over time will eventually wear off. However, it is possible to re-plate your jewellery at most high street jewellers.
- Gemstones can be susceptible to damage by chemicals found in make-up, perfume, hair & body care products, water & even sunlight, so please treat your jewellery with love and care.