Handmade vintage Anatolian kilim rug Cushion
We do not know the exact age of the kilim rugs used to make our cushions however most of the kilim rugs used for cutting cushions are between 20-50 years old.
The rugs are collected from various Anatolian cities and each of them reflect the patterns and colors adopted in that city or region. Once collected they are cleaned, cut and sown into cushions
Every Kilim cushion is handmade, unique and truly one of a kind. No two cushions will ever be the same, however we may have variations available where several cushions have been made from the same Kilim rug.
- Origin of our Kilim cushion Covers is Turkey.
- Kilim cushion cover measures 16”x 16” (40 x 40 cm) (Allow +/1 1-2 cm)
- Handmade and vegetable dyed by the villagers who make them
- Each cushion is 100% unique and 100% handmade.
- Eco-friendly and environmentally sustainable.
- Anatolian kilim cushion fronts are 100% wool with a cotton back and hidden central zipper.
- .This listing is for cushion cover only.
- Dry clean only
We have taken photos of the kilim pillows with both natural and studio lighting to show the colors as accurately as possible. (Please allow for monitor variances in colour)