Itchy Dog Shampoo Bar
We are proud to support U.K. artisans and are very happy to announce we now stock Melbourne Soap Company products who are based in South Derbyshire.
This handcrafted 'Itchy Dog' natural shampoo bar has been especially made with doggies in mind. It's available in large unscented bars (min weight 135g) and boxed in recyclable kraft paper.
As dogs have a different skin PH to humans they need their own PH formulated recipe. Every shampoo bar has been specifically PH balanced for dogs and with their rich creamy lather will give your dog's coat a natural healthy shine and is easily washed out too!
Every 'Itchy Dog' shampoo bar contains:
- Olive Oil (Moisturiser)
- Castor Oil (Conditioner and shine)
- Coconut Oil (Moisturiser)
- Sunflower Oil (Shine)
- Vitamin E (Reduces dryness/bacteria)
- Neem Oil (Tick, Flea and Bite Repellent)
- Jojoba Oil (Skin healing, soft and shiny fur, bacteria control and moisturising)
- Aloe Vera (antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, anti-viral and anti-fungal)
- Sea Kelp (Healthy and glossy fur)
- Water and nothing else!
Drying the bar out between uses will extend the lifetime of the bar considerably.
Approx 25-30 washes per bar (dependant on dog size, fur length, thickness and amount of shampoo used).
- Palm oil and paraben free
- Not tested on animals
External Use Only, not to be used around eyes, mucous membranes or broken skin. If irritation occurs discontinue use. Use within 12 months of opening.
1. Wet your dogs fur
2. Wet the shampoo bar in your hand
3. Rub the shampoo br down your dogs fur from the head to tail
4. Rub the fur with hands to lather the suds and clean the fur
5. Rinse out with water
6. Towel dry
If you have a smaller dog or puppy, lather the wet soap in your hands and rub the suds onto your dogs fur and clean /rinse as above.