'Pinks' 18k gilded silver earrings
These little pink flower earrings are soooo pretty!
The semi precious stone, a pink chalcedony has been specially cut in the shape of a flower with two striking green onyx leaves and a little gold stem. Ideal for everyday wear or as a thoughtful gift, packaged in a vibrant upcycled sari bag.
- Size: approx 11mm x 11mm
- Material: .925 sterling silver with half a micron of gold vermeil, hypoallergenic post with butterfly back
- Colours may vary online due to individual monitor settings
- Unfortunately we cannot accepted returns of earrings due to hygiene reasons.
- Clean regularly with a polishing cloth, or a little warm water, pat dry with a soft cloth.
- Remove jewellery prior to showering, sleeping, exercising and hand sanitising.
- The gold jewellery is all one micron plated and over time will eventually wear off. However, it is possible to re-plate your jewellery at most high street jewellers.
- Gemstones can be susceptible to damage by chemicals found in make-up, perfume, hair & body care products, water & even sunlight, so please treat your jewellery with love and care.