'Sea Scape' Aquamarine silver stud earrings
Aquamarine is one of the most valuable of the semi precious stones, it literally means ‘sea water’. It is highly prized for its incredible shades of soft, pale bluey greens.
The large, rough cut stones are set in sterling silver with a butterfly fastening. A simply classy pair of earrings that can be worn for any occasion.
- Diameter approx. 12mm.
- Material: .925 sterling silver
- Presented in a vibrant upcycled silk sari bag
- Colours may vary online due to individual monitor settings.
- Each semi precious stone is unique and while both earrings of a set are similar in size and shape, no earring is perfectly matching or the same as any other.
- Unfortunately we cannot accepted returns of earrings due to hygiene reasons.
- Clean regularly with a polishing cloth, or a little warm water, pat dry with a soft cloth.
- Remove jewellery prior to showering, sleeping, exercising and hand sanitising.
- The gold jewellery is all one micron plated and over time will eventually wear off. However, it is possible to re-plate your jewellery at most high street jewellers.
- Gemstones can be susceptible to damage by chemicals found in make-up, perfume, hair & body care products, water & even sunlight, so please treat your jewellery with love and care.