'Semi Colon' 18k gilded silver earrings
Two faceted gemstones, a small, rectangular green onyx and a mishapen square of creamy aqua chalcedony are delicately set in 18k gilded silver with butterfly fastenings.
A very special pair of dreamy earrings that would make a special gift for your loved one.
- Drop 25mm.
- Weight 1g.
- Material: .925 sterling silver gilded in 18k gold vermeil
- Presented in a vinbrant upcycled sari gift pouch
Colours may vary online due to individual monitor settings
Unfortunately we cannot accepted returns of earrings due to hygiene reasons
- Clean regularly with a polishing cloth, or a little warm water, pat dry with a soft cloth.
- Remove jewellery prior to showering, sleeping, exercising and hand sanitising.
- The gold jewellery is all one micron plated and over time will eventually wear off. However, it is possible to re-plate your jewellery at most high street jewellers.
- Gemstones can be susceptible to damage by chemicals found in make-up, perfume, hair & body care products, water & even sunlight, so please treat your jewellery with love and care.